CTP insurance claims

Need to claim or track an existing claim?
It's ok, that's why you have insurance, we're here to help.


Before making a NSW CTP claim you should:

  1. Report the accident to the police
  2. Identify the vehicle at fault
  3. Find out the Green Slip insurer of the vehicle at fault
  4. Determine which forms you need to submit by selecting the date options below
  5. Lodge the claim (please see below forms)

Track your claim

Call us on 1800 795 277

8am - 5pm Monday to Friday

When did your accident happen?

Once completed, send forms to:

CTP Claims
GPO Box 4091
Sydney NSW 2001

Frequently asked questions
For making a claim