Not for Profit Features
- High levels of cover
Cover up to $20,000,000 is available
- Coverage for volunteers
Voluntary workers are covered for claims made against them as a result of the performance of volunteer work for the non-profit organisation.
- Protection for events
Additional cover can be requested for most fundraising events, live drama, dance and music performances, entertainment, functions, parades and festivals.Cover for some activities will attract additional premium.
- Member Coverage
Cover for claims against members for personal injury caused by a member whilst they are engaged in activitiesconducted by the non-profit organisation.
- Optional Participation extension
Additional cover for claims against members for personal injury to members participating in certain lowrisk sport and recreational activities. An additional premium will be payable for this cover.
Do you meet the eligibility criteria?
- Be formed by a group of people with a community purpose that is lawful and is not carried on for the profit or gain of its individual members or owners
- Provide a public benefit or serve a charitable purpose
- Support the social fabric of the community
- Are not controlled by a business or government or semi-government sector
- Do not have an annual turnover exceeding $10,000,000
- Do not require short term cover for a one off event
Other eligibility criteria may also apply.
Do you employ staff?
Workers Compensation insurance is compulsory in Australia, although arrangements vary between states. For more information or to get a quote, head to our Workers Compensation Insurance page.
Looking for more detail?
Any advice has been prepared without taking into account your particular objectives, financial situation or needs, so you should consider whether it is appropriate for you before acting on it. Please read the relevant Policy Wording before you make any decision regarding this product.
For more information