See our Cookie & Data Policy for more details.
Certificate of Currency
A Certificate of Currency provides confirmation of a current ACT workers compensation policy. You can request a Certificate of Currency online.
Insurance Premium Payments
The following factors are taken into consideration by GIO when calculating workers compensation insurance premiums - amount of wages paid by the business, industry type, number of employees & cost of previous workers compensation claims associated with the business.
- BPAY - You can organise BPAY by calling 1800 627 284 to access the biller code and customer reference number.
- Mail - You can mail your cheque or money order to: GIO Receipting, GPO Box 1453, Brisbane QLD 4001. Please make cheques/money orders payable to 'GIO' (include your policy number on the back of the cheque/money order).
- General Workers Compensation Credit Control Enquiries:
Phone: 1800 627 284
- For Broker EFT notifications and remittances only:
Fax: (07) 3135 3802
Renewing an Insurance Policy
GIO will send a renewal offer prior to the expiry date of your current GIO Workers Compensation Policy. This offer will include a Renewal Declaration form together with a Renewal Quotation (based on the prior year's information) for the new policy term.
Please complete and submit your Renewal Declaration to GIO no later than 30 days by either:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 1300 458 569
- Mail: ACT Workers Compensation, PO Box 52, Woden ACT 2606
GIO will process your company's Renewal Declaration within 1 business day of receipt.