Your browser version is no longer supported, so you may experience issues while using this site.
Please upgrade to a current browser to enjoy the best experience.

This depends on whether the contractor or sub-contractor is defined as a ‘worker’. The term ‘worker’ includes:

  • A contractor to whose service an industrial award or agreement applies;
  • A contractor engaged to work for the purpose of your trade or business whose remuneration is in substance for his personal manual labour or services.

For more information, see our Important Notices guide or go to the WorkCover WA website.