If you're in an accident with an uninsured driver, we'll cover damage to your motorcycle even if you only have Third Party Property Damage Insurance. This only applies if we agree you weren't at fault and you provide us with the name and address of the uninsured driver or the registration details of the other vehicle.

If you have Third Party Insurance the claim limit is $5,000; for Comprehensive customers the limit will be the amount you covered your motorcycle for.