Ultimately, the level of cover you choose, and with who, is up to you. Comparing Home and Contents Insurance should be based on what you need cover for, like home, contents, combined home and contents, strata, or landlord insurance. To compare Home and Contents Insurance, you can:

  • Check what is automatically covered in each policy you’re considering;
  • Review any optional/additional covers available;
  • Get a quote for the policy or policies you’re looking at; and
  • Compare the quote and what it includes against other quotes you may have received.

Got a question?

Ask George, your GIO Virtual Assistant