NSW Compulsory Third Party (CTP) Insurance, also known as a Green Slip, is mandatory and must be purchased before you can register your vehicle in NSW. CTP covers NSW drivers for the costs of a person’s injuries incurred in a motor vehicle accident.

Got a question?

Ask George, your GIO Virtual Assistant