- GIO Workers Compensation Insurance (WA, TAS, ACT and NT only) purchased through an insurance broker
Aquire Members can earn:
- 1 Aquire Point for every dollar paid (excluding GST and broker commission) for Eligible Products.
- Aquire Members can earn Aquire Points by linking Eligible Products to your business’ Aquire account through the Aquire membership portal.
- Eligible Products must be purchased through a broker and issued on or after 16 February 2015. If you have purchased GIO Workers Compensation Insurance directly from GIO, click here.
- Aquire Points will be credited to your business’ Aquire account up to 3 months from policy start date or policy linking date to your Aquire membership which ever is the later.
- If you cancel your business’ Eligible Product within 45 days, you will not be eligible to earn any Aquire Points in respect of that product. If you cancel your Eligible Product at any other time, or if the premium is refunded to you for any other reason, we may deduct an amount of Aquire Points equivalent to any premium refunded, from any future Aquire Points you would otherwise be entitled to under this Aquire Loyalty Program Offer.
- A maximum of 30,000 Aquire points may be earned per annum for each policy.
- The full Terms & Conditions are included below. We recommend you read these in full.
- These Terms & Conditions apply to the Aquire Loyalty Program offer offered by AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807 trading as GIO (‘GIO) ("GIO Aquire Loyalty Program Offer").
- The GIO Aquire Loyalty Program Offer is available from 16 February 2015 and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. We recommend you read these Terms & Conditions in full.
- Participation in the GIO Aquire Loyalty Program Offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- The GIO Aquire Loyalty Program Offer is available to members of the Qantas Aquire Loyalty Program who purchase an Eligible Product from GIO and who satisfy the Eligibility Criteria. The GIO Aquire Loyalty Program Offer is available to ABN holders and is not available to:
a. Natural persons or entities that are not eligible to earn Qantas Aquire Loyalty Program Points ("Points");
b. Entities that have their principal place of business outside Australia; or
c. Entities that have a corporate or other discount or rebate agreement with GIO, including through a third party arrangement.
- If you are not an existing Qantas Aquire Loyalty Member and wish to sign up to take part in the Qantas Aquire Loyalty Program, go to https://www.aquire.com.au/join which will provide details on how to become a member and the terms and conditions of membership, including any applicable
- Eligible Products means any of the following products issued through a broker on or after 16 February 2015:
a. GIO Workers Compensation Insurance (WA, TAS, ACT and NT only).
- Points will only be awarded to customers who satisfy the following eligibility criteria (“Eligibility Criteria”):
a. Customers must be current members of the Qantas Aquire Loyalty Program.
b. Customers must purchase an Eligible Product.
c. Customers must log in to the Aquire Membership portal and link their Eligible Product to their Aquire account using the “Add & Review Your Insurance Policy Section”. Completing the application and linking the account requires the member to provide their ABN and the Eligible Product’s policy number and insured name (as appears on the Eligible Product’s policy schedule).
- Once an Eligible Product has been linked to a customer’s Aquire account in accordance with Eligibility Criteria 7(c), this condition is satisfied for future renewals of the policy, provided that the policy number and insured name (as appears on the Eligible Product’s policy schedule) has not changed.
- Customers who purchase an Eligible Product and meet the Eligibility Criteria will earn one (1) Aquire Point for every dollar of premium paid (excluding GST and broker commission). A maximum number of 30,000 Points may be earned per annum for each policy.
- Points will only be earned in respect of Eligible Products that have not been cancelled or returned within 45 days.
- If a customer cancels their policy at any other time, or is owed a premium refund for any other reason then GIO may deduct an amount of Points equivalent to the amount of such premium refunds, from any future Aquire Points that would otherwise be awarded to the customer under this GIO Aquire Loyalty Program Offer.
- Points awarded in connection with this GIO Aquire Loyalty Program Offer will be issued to customers by Qantas on behalf of GIO.
- GIO does not charge any service fee to customers in relation to the award of Points in connection with the GIO Aquire Loyalty Program Offer.
- Use of Aquire Points awarded pursuant to this GIO Aquire Loyalty Program Offer is governed by Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901 ("Qantas") see Aquire Loyalty Program Terms & Conditions at www.aquire.com.au/terms. If there is any inconsistency between the Qantas Aquire Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions and these terms, the Qantas Aquire Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions prevail.
- Customers should allow three (3) months from the date they link their insurance policy or submit their application to claim Points on Aquire.com.au for the Points to be credited to their Qantas Aquire Loyalty Program Account.
- To process applications and award Points, GIO requires information about customers and their Eligible Products as outlined in clause 6. In completing and submitting the application customers must consent to Qantas disclosing this information to GIO for the purposes of administering the GIO Aquire Loyalty Program Offer.
- In addition to this GIO Aquire Loyalty Program Offer, GIO may run additional promotions or specials in which customers may be eligible to earn additional Points.
- GIO reserves the right to vary the Terms & Conditions of the GIO Aquire Loyalty Program Offer at any time and to vary, suspend or terminate the GIO Aquire Loyalty Program Offer at any time. To see the most up-to-date Terms & Conditions, go to www.gio.com.au/workerscompaquire-terms. Any decision of GIO on matters in relation to the GIO Aquire Loyalty Program Offer is final.
- You should consult your accountant or tax advisor regarding any possible tax (including fringe benefits tax) implications, if any, related to their earning and use of Aquire Points under the GIO Aquire Loyalty Program Offer.