An authorised contact (sometimes incorrectly referred to as an ‘interested party’) is someone who has full authority over personal insurance policies, including vehicle, home and contents. Authorised contacts can be anyone that you allow to make policy changes, discuss policy details or manage claims on your behalf.

You can add an authorised contact to your policy by emailing us using this link, or by calling 13 10 10