Your browser version is no longer supported, so you may experience issues while using this site.
Please upgrade to a current browser to enjoy the best experience.

If the employer or worker wishes to alter the rate of weekly compensation payments being made, a reference needs to be filed with the Tribunal seeking a review of those payments. If an employer intends to stop weekly compensation payments altogether, they generally will need to have medical reasons for doing so, and advise the worker in writing ten days beforehand.