See our Cookie & Data Policy for more details.
How do I lodge a workers compensation claim?
1. Complete an Employer’s Report of Injury Form
2. Obtain a completed Claim Form 2B from your injured worker
3. Obtain a First Medical Certificate from your injured worker
4. If required, obtain the following completed forms: Statement of Witness, Recurrence of Injury Claim Form, Journey Injury Claim Form
5. Once you have obtained the Claim Form 2B and First Medical Certificate from your worker, forward all of the above to GIO within 3 working days by either:
- Fax: 1300 553 488
- Mail: GIO Workers Compensation GPO Box B50 Perth WA 6838
For more information, call GIO on on (08) 08 9320 3600 or 13 10 10, or go to our “Lodging a Workers Compensation Claim”page.