Yes, you may require both landlord insurance and strata insurance.

Strata insurance provides cover for residential buildings under a strata, group, body corporate or community title, including those buildings’ lifts and garages. Landlord insurance covers your specific property, and can include coverage for things like lost rent due to tenant default, or malicious damage by tenants.