Home Insurance covers your home, garages, carports, outbuildings, gates and fences, along with any permanently attached fixtures like solar panels, walls, ceilings, and floor coverings at the insured address for loss or damage caused by a range of insured events, including flood, fire, storm and burglary or theft.

Contents only insurance covers only for the loss or damage to contents in your home caused by insured events, including storm, fire, flood, and burglary or theft. 'Contents' are household items that you own or are responsible for and use primarily for domestic purposes. These includes things like furniture, furnishings, clothing, unfixed electrical goods, and appliances.