See our Cookie & Data Policy.
What isn't covered by Portable and Valuable Items Insurance cover?
There are a few instances and scenarios not covered by our Portable and Valuable Items Insurance, including (but not limited to):
- Loss or damage caused by third party factors such as general wear and tear, scratching, biting or chewing by any animal, or atmospheric conditions
- Testing, experimentation, intentional overloading, misuse or abuse
- Loss or damage to an item worth more than $2,500, unless you have added it to your policy
- Mechanical, hydraulic, electrical or electronic breakdown
- Theft or vandalism carried out by any member of your family or any of your employees during a period of time when they are lawfully permitted to enter or be on your premises.