See our Cookie & Data Policy for more details.
I’m going to take a break this holiday period and plan to close my Auto Electrical business over the holidays. What can I do to make sure my business is safe whilst unattended?
There are a number of measures you can take to protect your workshop.
- Check all windows, doors and fire alarms and unplug unused electrical.
- Tell your security company when you’ll be closed.
- Minimise the cash left on your premises.
- Ask a friend to visit your premises, collect mail etc.
- Clear gutters and rubbish from around your building.
- Review your insurances – make sure they’re up to date.