Treasury Managed Fund
As a Claims Manager for SICorp, GIO manages Miscellaneous claims for TMF Agencies.
What is Covered
Miscellaneous cover includes but is not limited to:
- Unauthorised actions
- Personal Accident (This cover is for NSW parliamentarians, members of the judiciary, members and directors of boards, commissions and other like groups within a TMF Agency, and other persons working for the TMF Agency not covered by the NSW Workers Compensation legislation. Overseas travel for business purposes is included).
- Personal effects
- Event Cancellation
Agencies wishing to know more about Miscellaneous cover should refer to the TMF Statement of Cover or can contact our GIO Client Services Team on 1800 411 082.
Making a Claim
GIO recognises that when TMF agencies have losses that fall within the Miscellaneous cover, the process of making a claim is a priority. To provide an easy guide for this process please click on the below diagram for information about how to make a claim.
So that the claim can be notified successfully, we need the Agency to collect and provide the following information:
- A completed Agency Claim Form. For further information on how to complete this claim form please use the following:
- Supporting documentation including the details of and proof of loss such as quotes, replacement invoices and Internal incident or investigation reports (if available).
Once the above information is gathered, this information should be lodged with GIO through the Agency TMF Claims Contact. Your Agency contact can provide the policy number and can assist with further details if required.
The nominated Agency TMF Claims Contact will notify GIO of the claim through:
GIO's Claims Lodgement Online Service
This online service allows the Agency TMF Claims Contact/s to notify GIO of a claim as well as track its progress.
Agencies may register for this service by completing the TMF Claims Online Registration Form and emailing it to email@example.com. It generally takes up to two working days to set up access to GIO's online system where a username and password will be allocated to each user.
TMF New Miscellaneous Claims Mailbox
Agency TMF Claims Contact/s can notify GIO about the claim by emailing the appropriate Claim/Notification form including supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Claims Lodgement Exceptions
- All losses and/or damages that are notified to GIO more than 12 months after the date of the loss and/or damage are not covered.
- All claims under $300 (excluding GST) are managed directly by the Agency.