See our Cookie & Data Policy.
GIO's 'Choose your $50 reward Gift Card' Promotion Terms and Conditions
GIO Clear Cover Digital Rewards issued by Edge Loyalty Systems Pty Ltd $50 Gift Card Promotion ("Promotion") Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter the Promotion provided on other material forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Customers who take up the offer are taken to agree to these Terms and Conditions. If a person does not agree he or she is required to expressly inform the promoter and will be disqualified from this offer.
- The Promotion commences at 12.00 am AEST on 1 August 2017 and closes at closes at 11.59 pm AEST on 31 October 2017 (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion is conducted by AAI Limited, ABN 48 005 297 807 trading as GIO, (“Promoter”) of Level 28, 266 George Street Brisbane, QLD 4000. This Promotion is conducted by the Promoter on behalf of AAI Limited and Suncorp Life & Superannuation Limited ABN 87 073 979 530 (“SLSL”).
- This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any gift card offer.
- Participation in the Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who during the Promotion Period receive a communication from the Promoter about this Promotion and who purchase a GIO Car (Comprehensive or Platinum) or Home and/or Contents Policy from the Promoter, or who purchase a Life Protect Insurance policy from SLSL, collectively, (“Policy”) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of each claim. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person for tampering with the claim process. Further, any contact details provided incorrectly over the internet or telephone may be deemed by the Promoter as an invalid claim.
- To be eligible for the Promotion, a customer must, during the Promotion Period, obtain a quote and purchase a new:
- GIO Car (Comprehensive or Platinum) or GIO Home and/or Contents policy from the Promoter’s website at www.gio.com.au, or by calling 13 10 10; or
- GIO Life Protect Insurance policy from SLSL’s website at https://www.gio.com.au/personal-life-insurance.html, or by calling 13 10 10.
- For the claim to be valid, a customer must purchase a Policy during the Promotion Period in accordance with condition 5 above and have held their policy for over 30 days, provided they have paid all premiums due under the policy for the period.
- On satisfaction of the requirements stated in condition 5 above, instructions on how to claim the Edge Loyalty Systems (ELS) Pty Ltd $50 Gift Card, will be emailed to the recipient. Delivery will take up to 10 working days from the day the customer satisfies the requirements in condition 6. If the Promoter does not have your email address, you will need to provide your email address to the Promoter when you take up a new policy. If you do not provide your email address, the Promoter may not be able to provide you with your ELS $50 Gift Card. ELS is the issuer of the ELS $50 gift card provided. Only one ELS $50 Gift Card will be issued per Policy.
- Eligible customers will be able to choose to spend their gift card at one of the following selected retailers: Coles, Myer, David Jones or Apple iTunes. To find out more on each of the retailers’ Terms and Conditions of the gift cards, click on the links below:
- Only one (1) $50 ELS Gift Card will be awarded per policy. If a Policy has two (2) or more policy holders, the policy holder who is recorded as establishing the insurance policy will be awarded the ELS $50 Gift Card. If there are two (2) or more policy holders recorded as establishing the Policy, the first policy holder named on the policy schedule will be awarded the ELS $50 Gift Card.
- The ELS $50 Gift Card is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If an ELS $50 Gift Card or receipt of it incurs a tax liability, the relevant recipient of the ELS $50 Gift Card is liable for payment of such tax. By using the ELS $50 Gift Card, the customer agrees to the ELS terms and conditions. For these and information on how to use the ELS $50 Gift Card, go to https://eldigital.com.au/Pdf/terms.pdf or call 1300 737 968.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancels the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter's control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or
- any tax liability incurred.