Return to Work CoordinationDuration : 1 Day
Policy Holder Cost : N/A
Non Policy Holder Cost : N/A
The Advanced Return to Work Coordinator course is a 1 day workshop providing a follow-up to the Introduction to Return To Work Coordination course. This course is designed for experienced employees managing workplace injuries and return to work in NSW.
This interactive workshop will focus on:
- The issues which impact on the successful return to work of injured workers
- Barriers to the return to work process and strategies to improve return to work success for physical and psychological claims
- Strategic case management
- Effective early intervention strategies
- Communicating with the support team and negotiating outcomes (including NTD case conferencing and motivational interviewing with injured workers)
- Updates on legislative changes related to workplace injuries
Course requirement: Participants should have completed either the SIRA or GIO 2 day Introduction to Return to Work course within the last 3 years or the new SIRA online modules for Return to Work coordinators (from June 2019).