If you have purchased an eligible GIO Workers Compensation insurance policy through your broker, please claim your Aquire points by logging in to the Aquire website at aquire.com.au.
- Aquire points can take up to 90 days to be allocated once you’ve submitted them on the Aquire website.
- The status of your Aquire points allocation can be checked directly, at any time, by logging in to aquire.com.au
- Eligible policy includes GIO Workers Compensation Insurance issued in Western Australia, ACT, Tasmania and the Northern Territory when purchased through a broker.
- Aquire points are not awarded for GST or broker’s fees/commissions.
If you haven’t received your Aquire points after 90 days, and you’d like us to follow up their allocation with Aquire, you can fill in the fields below and one of our representatives will be in touch within 2 business days.
* indicates mandatory field