GIO’s Caravan Insurance provides comprehensive cover for your caravan and its contents, whether it’s your home or home away from home.
- Cover is available for registered caravans, unregistered on-site caravans,
trailers, animal and horse floats and caravan contents
- Up to $1,000 contents cover with all caravan insurance
- Legal liability cover up to $20 million for your use of your
unregistered on-site caravan
- 24 hour claims service (new claims)
- Choice of one annual payment or pay by the month
(it costs more to pay by the month)
For registered caravans, your cover includes:
- Emergency repairs up to $1,000
- Temporary accommodation after an incident, up to $150 per day for up to 14 days
- Towing and storage costs after an incident for up to $3,000
For unregistered on-site caravans, your cover includes:
- Temporary accommodation after an incident, up to $150 per day for up to 30 days
- Removal of debris after an incident for up to $5,000
Pick and choose from GIO's optional covers for an additional premium.
- Add extra caravan contents cover if the $1,000 included cover
is not adequate
- Annexe cover
Even more ways to save
We offer a great range of discounts and ways to save on your premium with us:
- A 10% multi-policy discount if you hold 3 or more eligible personal insurance policies with GIO. Find out more.
- Save up to 40% on our premium with the No Claim Bonus.
Insurance is issued by AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807 trading as GIO. Please read the Caravan Insurance Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision regarding this product. Contact us for a copy. The features and benefits described on this page and in our Caravan Insurance Product Disclosure Statement apply to new customers from 3rd September 2013 and existing customers on renewal from 13th October 2013.