Third Party Property Car Insurance
Protection against damage to others' property
Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance offers a basic level of car insurance for car owners, including:
- Legal liability cover for damage to other people's cars and property caused by your car - up to $20 million
- Up to $5,000 cover for damage to your car caused by an uninsured driver when we agree you are not at fault and can identify the other driver
- Automatic third party property damage cover for a substitute car that doesn’t belong to you when your car can’t be driven up to 14 days
- Choice of one annual payment or Pay by the Month (fee applies)
- 24 hour claims service
Ways to save
GIO is committed to giving you our best deal for your Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance. We offer a great range of discounts including:
- A 10% discount if you get a quote and buy new online
- A 10% multi-policy discount if you hold 3 or more eligible personal
insurance policies with GIO. Find out more.
Conditions apply. Discounts not applied to roadside assist option. Find out full details here.
Is this insurance right for you?
Not sure if this is the right level of car insurance for you? Compare our different types of car insurance or read the full PDS.
Insurance is issued by AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807 trading as GIO. Please read Car Insurance Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision regarding this product. Contact us for a copy.