Be confident your car is protected
With GIO, you have the choice of four levels of car insurance with
a great range of features and optional extras so that you can feel
" Great value combined with other policies "
" Simple, quick and good value "
" Great customer service :) "
" Happy :-), Very Happy :) "
Choose your level of cover and get a quote in 4 minutes
No matter what level of cover you choose, you'll enjoy the added peace of mind of a 24/7 claims
service, flexible payment option and many ways to save on our car insurance.
Platinum Car Insurance
Our highest level of protection for your car. All the features you'd expect from comprehensive car
- Lifetime new car replacement, no matter how old
- Cover for windscreen and window damage
- Complimentary hire car for as long as it takes
for your car to get fixed
Comprehensive Car Insurance
A great range of features and benefits so you feel more
protected, with things like:
- 2 year new for old replacement
- Cover for accidental loss or damage
- GIO Claims Free Savings, so you're rewarded
when you don't make a claim
Fire, Theft and Third Party Property Damage
Basic cover if you don't need comprehensive car insurance. You'll get:
- Cover for loss or damage to your car from fire or theft
- A compact category hire car for up to 14 days if your car’s stolen
- Up to $20 million cover if your car damages other people’s property
Third Party Property Damage
Protect yourself against financial loss if your car damages other people's property. You'll get:
- Up to $20 million cover if your car damages other people's property
- Up to $5,000 cover for your car if it's damaged by an uninsured driver
- 14 days of cover for a substitute car when yours can't be driven
Want to look at these car insurances side by side?
If you're not sure what level of car insurance is right for you, then
compare our covers or read the full PDS
1You must be the first registered owner and your car must have been continuously insured under GIO Platinum cover from within 13 months of purchase until the time of the total loss. A replacement car of similar make and model must be available.
Advice has been prepared without taking into account your particular objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on advice you should consider the appropriateness of the advice with regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs.
Insurance is issued by AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807 trading as GIO. Please read the Car Insurance Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision regarding this product. Contact us for a copy. The features and benefits described on this page and in our Car Insurance Product Disclosure Statement apply to new customers from 3rd September 2013 and existing customers on renewal from 13th October 2013.