Business Insurance for Professionals

Business Insurance for Professionals

What’s in it for you?

GIO offers a range of business insurance covers for professionals to protect your business in one easy package.
  • Insurance covers designed for your business
  • Worldwide cover available for laptops, cameras etc
  • Automatic indexation on your sum insured
  • Fast and easy claims lodgement process
  • You can pay monthly to assist with your cash flow

Read the policy document here

Want to know your business is better protected?

Try our interactive viewer to see what type of cover would suit your business needs in a simple, easy to understand way.

Try our Office Interactive Risk Viewer


Businesses we insure

Barristers Chamber
Health Service
Insurance Broker
Legal Service
Management Consultant
Share Broker
Stock Broker
Taxation Consultant

Professional Insurance Overview

Fire and Other Damage Cover for your building and business contents for specified events such as fire, storm (but not flood), impact, lightning, explosion and earthquake. Also included is the cost of removing debris.
Burglary Cover for theft of stock, customer’s goods, electronic equipment and other business contents within your business premises following forced and violent entry.
Money Covers loss or theft of money from certain locations. The policy does not cover loss of money due to accounting or clerical errors or theft by staff.
Glass Covers broken glass, the cost of temporary shuttering, replacement of sign writing, repairing plastic signs up to $1,000 and the cost value of stock spoiled by the broken glass.
Fraud and Dishonesty Covers you for loss of money or goods as a result of any act of fraud or dishonesty committed by any of your employees, either acting alone or in collusion with others which is discovered during the period of insurance.
Equipment Breakdown Covers you for the cost of repairing or replacing your mechanical and electrical equipment and certain other electronic devices.
Tax Audit Covers you for professional fees (including accounting and legal fees) associated with a tax audit of the business.
Public and Products Liability    Cover for your legal liability for personal injury or damage to property caused by an occurrence connected with your business. Find out more about Public Liability Insurance.
Business Interruption Picks up where your other business insurance stops. Cover for loss of gross profit or gross rentals resulting from an interruption to your business caused by an insured event like fire, burglary etc. Find out more about Business Interruption.
General Property Cover for loss or damage to everyday items you specify such as mobile phones and laptop computers worldwide.
Important Information

GIO Business Insurance for Professionals is issued by AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807 trading as GIO. Read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement and Policy Wording for Business Insurance for Professionals before making any decision.