Not for Profit Features
GIO is a leader in providing eligible Not For Profit Organisations with Public and Products Liability Insurance and is committed to the community.
- High levels of cover - Cover up to $20,000,000
- Coverage for volunteers - Voluntary workers are
covered for claims made against them as a result
of the performance of volunteer work for the
- Protection for events - Additional cover can be
requested for most fundraising events, live drama,
dance and music performances, entertainment,
functions, parades and festivals.Cover for some
activities will attract additional premium.
- Member Coverage - Cover for claims against members
for personal injury caused by a member whilst they are
engaged in activitiesconducted by the non-profit organisation.
- Optional Participation extension - Additional cover for claims
against members for personal injury to members participating
in certain lowrisk sport and recreational activities. An additional
premium will be payable for this cover.
Do you meet the eligibility criteria?
- Be formed by a group of people with a community purpose that is lawful and is not carried on for the profit or gain of its individual members or owners
- Provide a public benefit or serve a charitable purpose
- Support the social fabric of the community
- Are not controlled by a business or government or semi-government sector
- Do not have an annual turnover exceeding $10,000,000
Other eligibility criteria may also apply.
GIO Not-for-Profit Organisation Public & Products Liability Insurance is issued by AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807 trading as GIO. Read the Policy Wordings for Not for Profit Organisation Insurance before making any decision.